Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 16-05-20, 15:04   #328
Fløyel
~~~~~~~

Fløyel sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jun 2010
Blogginnlegg: 30
Fløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtidFløyel har en fantastisk fremtid
Standard

Sv: Reise i disse korona-tider?

Mottok denne i dag, forhåpentligvis går det fly i november..
Finally we have some good news!!!

As of yesterday afternoon's briefing, the Florida Governor announced that he is to relax the ban on short term vacation rentals starting from Monday (18th May).

There is of course going to be certain stipulations and new rules which we expect to receive notification of early next week. I expect this will include new cleaning practices, a day gap between the departure and the clean and then another day gap between the clean and next arrival and most likely we will not be allowed to rent to people outside of Florida or at least to certain states such as NY etc..

Next weekend is Memorial weekend and we are expecting it to be busy!

With regards to the parks, this news i am sure will push them forward. Universal opened up parts of CityWalk this week and Disney are opening up some parts of Disney Springs (3rd party operators) . There has been no further news on the parks opening, i don t think this will be before July , if then!