Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 23-04-18, 11:17   #2
Tallulah
Glamorøs

Tallulah sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2006
Blogginnlegg: 628
Tallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omTallulah har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om
Standard

Sv: Ny tråd om GTA / Grand Theft Auto og ungdommen

Hva mener du er "varige men" da?

Og hva er ungdommens argumenter for å spillet et spill med et slikt kvinnesyn?
Jeg syns denne artikkelen i The Telegraph sier mye av det samme jeg tenker om GTA, og har en grundig og god diskusjon om spillet.

Sitat:

There has also been much discussion about how GTAV treats women. That GTAV is misogynistic is a defensible position. Women in the game are either bit-part players or set dressing: strippers to throw money at, prostitutes to pick up.

Sitat:

There are three lead characters that players can control in the game: all male. The women characters are often leered at or cast as nags. One of the player characters daughters has “skank” tattooed across her back, one mission has you chaperoning a paparazzo as he tries to photograph an aging actress’s “low-hanging muff.”

Sitat:

I felt dirty driving around that paparazzo; the idea of a mini-game that effectively asks you to grope a stripper repels me, I began to feel suffocated by a testosterone-addled life of deviancy.

And that, I think, was the point. Grand Theft Auto V is relentlessly misanthropic, holding up a skewed mirror to our entertainment and industries and asking us to peer into the ugly reflection.
[...]
To my mind, at least, Rockstar are asking similar questions about the treatment of women in our culture. And, no, I'm not comfortable with it.

Sitat:

However, perhaps the great tragedy of GTAV is that too much of its audience is comfortable with it. The satirical barbs at its target demographic are too heavy-handed, the industry too much in its adolescence, which leads to many of its male players to revel in its frat-boy humour, rather than feel repelled by it. The video games industry is one that struggles deeply with the treatment of women. Just a brief glance at the Twitter hashtag #onereasonwhy, which details the struggles women have had in breaking through in the industry, will give you an idea. Though prepare to be thoroughly depressed.

Sitat:

In an otherwise positive review, GameSpot’s Carolyn Petit called Grand Theft Auto V “politically muddled and profoundly misogynistic”, which is a strong, justifiable stance to take. This was greeted by over 20,000 user comments, a large proportion of which were unequivocally misogynistic and abusive themselves. Petit was called, amongst other things, a "moron", while another said there was “no point in giving GTA to a woman to review. Their input is worthless.”

Tallulah er ikke aktiv   Svar med sitat