Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 25-11-06, 19:52   #9
LilleT
Rastløs dagdrømmer

LilleT sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2006
Blogginnlegg: 350
LilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme omLilleT har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om
Standard

Sv: Clubbys musikk-quiz vol. 7

1: Tonight I wanna give it all to you / In the darkness / There's so much I wanna do / And tonight I wanna lay it at your feet

Kiss: I was made for loving you

2: Who's that lady / Coming down the road / Who's that lady / Who's that woman / Walking through my door

Billy Ocean: Get out of my dreams, get into my car

3: You could never know what it's like / Your blood like winter freezes just like ice / And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you / You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use

Elton John: I`m still standing

4: You pretend you´re high / You pretend you´re bored / You pretend you´re anything / Just to be adored

5: I'm not a perfect person / as many things I wish I didn't do / but I continue learning /I never meant to do those things to you

6: When I look back upon my life / It's always with a sense of shame / I've always been the one to blame / For everything I long to do

Pet Shop Boys: It`s a sin

7: Time, it needs time / To win back your love again / I will be there, I will be there / Love, only love

Scorpions: Still loving you

8: She was a fast machine / She kept her motor clean / She was the best damn woman that I've ever seen /She had the sightless eyes

AC/DC: You shook me all night long

9: I love myself / I want you to love me / When I'm feelin' down / I want you above me

10: The whispers in the morning / Of lovers sleeping tight / Are rolling by like thunder now / As I look in your eyes

Jennifer Rush: The power of love

11: Where have all the good men gone / And where are all the gods? / Where's the street-wise Hercules / To fight the rising odds?

Bonnie Tyler: Holding out for a hero

12: Baby we can talk all night / But that ain't getting us nowhere / I told you everything I possibly can / There's nothing left inside of here

Meat Loaf: Kommer ikke på tittel

13: You’ll never make me stay / So take your weight off of me / I know your every move / So won’t you just let me be

Michael Jackson: Dirty Diana

14: We're no strangers to love / You know the rules and so do I / A full commitment's what I'm thinking of / You wouldn't get this from any other guy

Rick Astley: Never gonna give you up

15: Darling you gotta let me know / Should I stay or should I go? / If you say that you are mine /I'll be here 'til the end of time

The Clash: Should I stay or should I go

16: Last night I was taking a walk along the river / And I saw him together with a young girl / And the look that he gave her made me shiver / 'Cause he always used to look at me that way

17: When I'm with you / I shake inside / My heart's all tangled up / My tongue is tied it's crazy / Can't walk, can't talk, can't eat, can't sleep / Oh, I'm in love, oh I'm in deep 'cuz baby

Belinda Carlisle: Cirkle in the sand

18: Now tell me how you'd feel / If I told you that I / Have feelings for you / And would it be so wrong to say

19: My child arrived just the other day / Came to the world in the usually way / But there were planes to catch and bills to pay / He learned to walk while I was away

Guns and Roses (og mange andre): Cats in the cradle

20: I saw him dancin' there by the record machine / I knew he must a been about seventeen / The beat was goin' strong / Playin' my favorite song

Joan Jett: I love rock and roll

21: Hva het bandet til artisten på spørsmål 17? The Goo Goos??
22: Hvilken norsk artist gjorde en norsk cover av spørsmål 19? Finn Kalvik
23: Hva heter artisten som hadde originalen til spørsmål 10?
24: I hvilken dansefilm ble sangen på spørsmål 11 brukt?
25: Hvilken norsk artist har spilt inn sanger sammen med Nicki Sixx (Mötley Crue) og Meat Loaf?
Marion Ravn