Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 18-12-17, 19:41   #6
Høst
Ad astra

Høst sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2006
Blogginnlegg: 334
Høst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner tilHøst er et navn som alle kjenner til
Standard

Sv: Hadde Jesus en biologisk far i virkeligheten?

Interessant diskusjon!

Har du lest disse?

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...ogical-father/

Og denne;

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20....commentisfree

Sitat:

In Luke the virginal conception was announced to a girl on the point of marrying Joseph. Mary was baffled. How could she become a mother before they had come together? One may wonder whether her astonishment resulted from the knowledge that, not having reached the age of puberty, she was not yet ready for motherhood, for virgin in Jewish parlance could designate a girl too physically immature to conceive. The angel, in his answer, seems to argue that God could allow the pre-pubertal Mary to conceive just as he had caused the post-menopausal Elizabeth to become pregnant. Again in Jewish parlance, a married woman past child-bearing age was a virgin for a second time.

In some ancient Greek, Latin and Aramaic manuscripts, Matthew specifically asserts the paternity of Joseph: "Jacob begot Joseph, and Joseph, to whom the virgin Mary was betrothed, begot Jesus." The same claim was made by the ancient Jewish-Christian community of the Ebionites. Finally, hostile Jewish and pagan gossip rumoured that Jesus was conceived out of wedlock, and that his father was Panthera, a Roman soldier. This theory often features among feminist interpretations of the gospels.

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Høst er ikke aktiv   Svar med sitat