Gå tilbake   Foreldreportalen > FPForum > Generell diskusjon

Dine beste spam-mails

Generell diskusjon Forum for generell diskusjon av temaer som ikke passer inn under andre kategorier.

Svar

Trådverktøy Visningsmåter
Gammel 12-02-13, 10:47   #1
mamaria
Grisejente

mamaria sin avatar

Medlem siden: Oct 2007
mamaria imponerer mange og er sikkert smartmamaria imponerer mange og er sikkert smartmamaria imponerer mange og er sikkert smartmamaria imponerer mange og er sikkert smartmamaria imponerer mange og er sikkert smartmamaria imponerer mange og er sikkert smart
Standard

Dine beste spam-mails

Jeg tror denne slår det meste jeg har fått hittil, dumpet nettopp ned i postkassa:

"Hallo

Er du ute etter et lån veldig sant? Har du blitt slått ned konstant av
dine banker og andre finansinstitusjoner? I så fall komme tilbake til
oss så snart som mulig med hvor mye lån som kreves og varighet.

Lånebeløp:
Varighet av lån:
Formålet med lånet:

Vår service er en rente på 3%.

takk
Mrs. Ana Patricia Botin"

Gammel 12-02-13, 10:52   #2
celebelen
Dragedytteren

celebelen sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2010
Hvor: Høgt oppi lia
Blogginnlegg: 7
celebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelencelebelen er et glitrende lys på stjernehimmelen
Standard

Sv: Dine beste spam-mails

Hvis banken slår meg ned på lånemøtet, skal jeg vurdere å bytte.

Ville (nov. 07)
celebelen er ikke aktiv   Svar med sitat
Gammel 12-02-13, 12:24   #3
-ea-
heimføing

-ea- sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2006
Hvor: Heime
Blogginnlegg: 179
-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om-ea- har et rykte de fleste bare kan drømme om
Standard

-ea- er ikke aktiv   Svar med sitat
Gammel 12-02-13, 12:57   #4
Flubby
Crazy Cat Lady

Flubby sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2009
Hvor: Tromsø
Blogginnlegg: 349
Flubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de flesteFlubby er kulere enn de fleste
Standard

Jeg fikk den beste spam-mailen noen sinne for litt siden. Jeg ler så jeg griner hver gang jeg leser den, den er aldeles fantastisk, se bare:

Dear Madams
Dear Sirs
please read my texts in internet. It is very important, what I am doing!!!!!
http://kerkg2012.wordpress.com/great-transformation-kingdom-of-god/
http://www.amazines.com/Christianity/article_detail.cfm/5188380?articleid=5188380
Best Regards
Edward

And help me in Moldova!

My Angels - the Knights of Cross and Sword in the Kingdom of Europe and Russia - Kingdom of God.

Muslim leadership has decided to not give me a ticket on the bus. Without money, without food products. Now I can not even go to church to ask for a piece of bread. The reason is a bad evaluation, which I received from the Romanian language teacher. She is also closely associated with the team managers. Her boyfriend is one of the muslim from Afganistan. Two phone calls to muslim manager did not gave the result. I do not understand Americans. They have sent here such a fool like Peter, who constructed organization unfriendly for me and other people with different religion. I hope that whoever will come after stupid Peter, will improve his mistake. What is going on. Where we are? In Afganistan? It is Moldova the orthodox religion country. It is not Turkey although it is not so far and this is probably the reason why Peter made mistake. The management need to be totally changed on the orthodox accepted in Moldova. I received proposals to transition to Islam from Said my friend from Syria. I know that this way I would have prizes and a fucking cheep but needed ticket I ask them so many times, and food products that were distributed on the occasion of the new year. I went there on December 31. The door closed the light on in the windows. The organization celebrates the new year in the Islamic desired composition. Took revenge on me? Yes. They are able even to prepare a raid on buildings in New York in revenge. Religion, which allows for revenge is a religion of evil. And I myself exchange it for their own good. That's why God has sent me to replace Muhammad in their religion. They will pray according to my religion! At a meeting with the Director of the Centre for refugees, where I live, was a proposal to make a party 7 January on the occasion of day celebrated in the Orthodox Church. Director said is impossible. He afraid that can be fired by muslim organization. What happens with Moldova. Moldova takes more and more followers of Islam. Who is funding it all. Muslims? I'm not against it, as long as they want to assimilate with the people of Moldova and will pray in Orthodox churches. Germany already have problems. Moldova also wants to have the same problems in the near future? I wrote earlier, that God sent me after Jesus and Muhammad. We will introduce the new religion. Polish pope knew the future, but said only that it will be heavy days for the Catholic Church. I know the future also for Islamic mosques. It all will be replaced with a new religion. The old era will be closed and replaced by the new. Year 2013 will be changed to the first year of a new era. In Poland, people manifest on the streets. They want to enthrone Jesus Christ. They know that it is ringing but do not know in which church. I explain for them the predictions of the Romantic period and the stories of visionaries. Explanation of the number of 44th. This is my number. I tell everyone that I was born in 1968. My age - 44 years. Number 21 - the end of the world, which was to be in December and the day of my birthday - January 21. Poland will be the center and will radiate to the whole world and will bring liberation for the World. I wrote about this in my articles. I did not know those predictions before. Now I try to interpret some of them for the Poles. They stray. Walesa tries to help them his way. Encourages people to get enthrone the current Polish president. Fortunately, unlike Lech, Komorowski is a man educated. Walesa, who received the Nobel Prize does not understand many things and not afraid of divine punishment. If God will not help Walesa to learn something, I will help him, in one of the centers in Siberia. I am trying to wake Poles, but do not believe in anything. God must help me, and will do it soon. The Apostolic See will be destroyed. Boors that have been in Poland, after Jews being expelled in 1968, does not help me. They have no honor. They see only the food on their trays. Pigs like called them German soldiers during World War II. They will wait for the show, which prepares them God. Despite the earlier examples of the fulfillment of various predictions they will wait. And will be punished for it. Those who will not be punished by God, will punish my Angels ? the Knights of Cross and Sword in the Kingdom of Europe and Russia - the Kingdom of God.

Gammel 12-02-13, 14:35   #5
Bloppy
Det kommer seg

Bloppy sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jan 2008
Hvor: På en gård
Bloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de flesteBloppy er kulere enn de fleste
Standard

Opprinnelig lagt inn av Flubby, her.

Jeg fikk den beste spam-mailen noen sinne for litt siden. Jeg ler så jeg griner hver gang jeg leser den, den er aldeles fantastisk, se bare:

Dear Madams
Dear Sirs
please read my texts in internet. It is very important, what I am doing!!!!!
http://kerkg2012.wordpress.com/great-transformation-kingdom-of-god/
http://www.amazines.com/Christianity/article_detail.cfm/5188380?articleid=5188380
Best Regards
Edward

And help me in Moldova!

My Angels - the Knights of Cross and Sword in the Kingdom of Europe and Russia - Kingdom of God.

Muslim leadership has decided to not give me a ticket on the bus. Without money, without food products. Now I can not even go to church to ask for a piece of bread. The reason is a bad evaluation, which I received from the Romanian language teacher. She is also closely associated with the team managers. Her boyfriend is one of the muslim from Afganistan. Two phone calls to muslim manager did not gave the result. I do not understand Americans. They have sent here such a fool like Peter, who constructed organization unfriendly for me and other people with different religion. I hope that whoever will come after stupid Peter, will improve his mistake. What is going on. Where we are? In Afganistan? It is Moldova the orthodox religion country. It is not Turkey although it is not so far and this is probably the reason why Peter made mistake. The management need to be totally changed on the orthodox accepted in Moldova. I received proposals to transition to Islam from Said my friend from Syria. I know that this way I would have prizes and a fucking cheep but needed ticket I ask them so many times, and food products that were distributed on the occasion of the new year. I went there on December 31. The door closed the light on in the windows. The organization celebrates the new year in the Islamic desired composition. Took revenge on me? Yes. They are able even to prepare a raid on buildings in New York in revenge. Religion, which allows for revenge is a religion of evil. And I myself exchange it for their own good. That's why God has sent me to replace Muhammad in their religion. They will pray according to my religion! At a meeting with the Director of the Centre for refugees, where I live, was a proposal to make a party 7 January on the occasion of day celebrated in the Orthodox Church. Director said is impossible. He afraid that can be fired by muslim organization. What happens with Moldova. Moldova takes more and more followers of Islam. Who is funding it all. Muslims? I'm not against it, as long as they want to assimilate with the people of Moldova and will pray in Orthodox churches. Germany already have problems. Moldova also wants to have the same problems in the near future? I wrote earlier, that God sent me after Jesus and Muhammad. We will introduce the new religion. Polish pope knew the future, but said only that it will be heavy days for the Catholic Church. I know the future also for Islamic mosques. It all will be replaced with a new religion. The old era will be closed and replaced by the new. Year 2013 will be changed to the first year of a new era. In Poland, people manifest on the streets. They want to enthrone Jesus Christ. They know that it is ringing but do not know in which church. I explain for them the predictions of the Romantic period and the stories of visionaries. Explanation of the number of 44th. This is my number. I tell everyone that I was born in 1968. My age - 44 years. Number 21 - the end of the world, which was to be in December and the day of my birthday - January 21. Poland will be the center and will radiate to the whole world and will bring liberation for the World. I wrote about this in my articles. I did not know those predictions before. Now I try to interpret some of them for the Poles. They stray. Walesa tries to help them his way. Encourages people to get enthrone the current Polish president. Fortunately, unlike Lech, Komorowski is a man educated. Walesa, who received the Nobel Prize does not understand many things and not afraid of divine punishment. If God will not help Walesa to learn something, I will help him, in one of the centers in Siberia. I am trying to wake Poles, but do not believe in anything. God must help me, and will do it soon. The Apostolic See will be destroyed. Boors that have been in Poland, after Jews being expelled in 1968, does not help me. They have no honor. They see only the food on their trays. Pigs like called them German soldiers during World War II. They will wait for the show, which prepares them God. Despite the earlier examples of the fulfillment of various predictions they will wait. And will be punished for it. Those who will not be punished by God, will punish my Angels ? the Knights of Cross and Sword in the Kingdom of Europe and Russia - the Kingdom of God.

For real?

Gammel 17-02-13, 15:37   #6
Charlie
Licence to thrill

Charlie sin avatar

Medlem siden: Mar 2011
Hvor: sentralt Østland
Charlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt avCharlie har mye å være stolt av
Standard

Hvordan står det til med psykiatrisk behandling i Moldova? Riktig nok legmann, men her er min postordre-diagnose: Schizofren paranoia.

Charlie er ikke aktiv   Svar med sitat
Gammel 17-02-13, 16:48   #7
Nabbe
Skrekkøgle

Nabbe sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jan 2007
Blogginnlegg: 26
Nabbe imponerer mange og er sikkert smartNabbe imponerer mange og er sikkert smartNabbe imponerer mange og er sikkert smartNabbe imponerer mange og er sikkert smartNabbe imponerer mange og er sikkert smartNabbe imponerer mange og er sikkert smartNabbe imponerer mange og er sikkert smartNabbe imponerer mange og er sikkert smart
Standard

Skulle ønske jeg hadde fått den, så kunne vi diskutert litt

Gammel 17-02-13, 16:59   #8
Nima
Stadig innom

Nima sin avatar

Medlem siden: May 2012
Hvor: Nær Bergen
Nima er populærNima er populærNima er populær
Standard

Har ikke teksten foran meg nå, men fikk en gang en veldig hyggelig Mail fra en dame i Russland som lurte på om jeg kunne kjøpe en komfyr til henne. Ja, selvfølgelig kunne jeg det, men problemet var at hun bodde så langt ifra Moskva, at frakt ble litt for dyrt for henne, så frakt fra Moskva til hvornådetvar måtte jeg ordne. Jadda...

Nima er ikke aktiv   Svar med sitat
Svar

Innleggsregler
Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
Du kan ikke skrive svar
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
Du kan ikke endre dine innlegg

BB code is
[IMG] kode er
HTML kode er Av
Bytt forum

Alle klokkeslett er GMT +2. Klokken er nå 21:08.